Flexible caulking sealing compound for barrels, large containers, large cask's doors, aseptic bungs. Mix of paraffinic oil and wax highly purified and refined of mineral origin.
Free from VOC. Helps to control the wood container leakages.
Complies with practices outlined in the: "Good Hygiene Practices Guide for the Wine Industry".
In compliance with practices outlined in CEE Regulation n°852/2004 of 29/04/2004. In compliance with practices relating to the concept of overall migration and inertness as outlined in EC Regulations N°s 1935/2004 & 10/2011 of the Commission of January 14th 2011: Migration testing for materials intended to come into contact with foods.
Research and Development / Scientific Input
VECT’OEUR Laboratory: Scientific analysis report N° CE15101405 of 11/5/2015.
Specific migration study of paraffin in wine according to UE Regulation N°10/2011
- For new or repair manufacturing, additional sealing for barrels, large containers, large cask's doors.
- Crozes, chimes, tins, barrel head protection.
- Applicable during manufacturing or in wine storehouses.
- Excellent adhesion even on damp wood, steel, concrete, polyesters.
- Free from CMR, VOC, allergens, gluten, pesticides, phtalates, derivative of organochlorinated, ethers of glycols, sulfates, nanomaterials according to regulation CE n° 1223/2009, heavy metals, paraben, extract or derivative of pork, formalin. Free from preservative and antioxydant.
- Complies with the regulation USA-FDA Food and Drug Administration (Code Federal Regulation 21)
- Very good resistance in wet atmosphere.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Preparing surface: the surface should be clean, in good condition and free from any substance that may prevent the product from adhering to it. Apply where clearance are low (e < 0,5 mm).
Application temperature: < 35 °C.
Apply with a spatula or a mastic knife then smooth.
For large cask doors sealing, verify the good conicity before applying, essential specification for a durable seal.
By cold weather, warm the product a few minutes, who will become malleable again.