General terms and conditions of sale and warranty
PURPOSE GENERAL PROVISIONS
Deproma's registered office is located at 15 Avenue Foch - BP 80032 - 18201 ST AMAND MtD Cedex. Share capital 460,000 euros. Intraco VAT number FR 06693720039
Siret 693 720 039 00017 - RCS Bourges B 693720039.
Any order of an article on the site implies the unrestricted and unreserved acceptance by the customer of the terms and conditions of sale which have contractual value. By ordering an item on the site, the customer declares and acknowledges having read, understood and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale. These take precedence over any other general terms and conditions of sale.
Deproma reserves the right to modify the general terms and conditions of sale at any time. The general conditions of sale applicable to the customer will be those which are submitted to him on the date of the order.
Free shipping is obtained beyond that.
Payments will be made in Euros:
By credit card on the secure website of DEPROMA's partner bank (CIC). Payment is then made by credit card: CB, VISA, EUROCARD, MASTERCARD.
The data exchanged benefit from enhanced confidentiality and integrity: credit card information is encrypted between the client's computer and the CIC server. The customer's bank details do not pass through the DEPROMA website at any time.
The order will be effective as soon as the bank payment centres have agreed. In case of refusal, the order will be automatically cancelled.
By check to be attached to the order before shipment to DEPROMA - 15 Avenue Foch - BP 80032 - 18201 ST AMAND MtD Cedex. The cheque is cashed as soon as it is received.
Our deliveries are subject to the prior receipt of a 30% deposit for any order over 1000 Euros (excluding tax). No claim or dispute shall entitle the purchaser to suspend payment of the invoice.
By express agreement and unless postponed by us, failure to pay for our supplies by the due date will result in litigation regardless of the method of payment provided for and in addition to the unpaid amount:
- Interest on arrears calculated on the basis of three (3) times the legal monthly interest rate per month of arrears. Any period of less than thirty days is considered as a full month (Law LME n° 208-776 of 4/08/2008).
- A fifteen percent (15%) increase as a penalty clause.
- The cost of sending the registered letter.
- Recovery costs incurred and legal costs.
Failure to pay a single invoice will result in all amounts due being due.
DEPROMA reserves the right to refuse any order or delivery in the event of a dispute with the customer, total or partial non-payment of a previous order, refusal to authorize payment by credit card from banking institutions, non-payment or partial payment, use of a credit card not issued by a French financial institution. DEPROMA cannot be held liable under any circumstances in this respect.
DELIVERY - TRANSPORT
The products offered for sale on catalogue or on site are intended for professionals. The texts are not contractuals and the photographs representing the product or the situations of application are only indicative.
SECURITY DATA FILES
LIABILITY - COMPLAINT
- Any defect or disorder resulting from the use of the product, which is carried out under the exclusive responsibility of the buyer or the applicator chosen by him, may not in any way lead to the liability of DEPROMA.
- The advice requested from our services is only indicative and is intended to facilitate the proper execution of a project and cannot therefore replace the responsibility of DEPROMA, even partially, with that of the applicator.
- The colours of our products are subject to variations due to their manufacture. They benefit from the usual tolerances.
SATISFIED OR REFUNDED GUARANTY
- The company DEPROMA undertakes to refund the customer all or part of the products returned and already paid for by the customer within 15 days of receipt of the return.
After this period of 7 days of retraction, we reserve the right to accept or refuse any claim.
SOFTWARE AND LIBERTY
The collection of information essential for order processing and invoicing results in the establishment of a file for internal use by DEPROMA in accordance with the French law "informatique et libertés" n°78-17 of 6 January 1978. The customer has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him/her by writing to the following address: DEPROMA - BP 80032 - 18201 ST AMAND MTD Cedex or www.deproma-viti.com.
RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
It is expressly understood that DEPROMA retains full and exclusive ownership of the goods sold until full payment of the price. This clause shall apply even in the event of judicial settlement or liquidation of property.
In the event of difficulties, all disputes will be submitted to the Bourges Commercial Court to which Deproma belongs because of its location.